Skip to content
Description and Specification
- Factory-built in Wyoming in 1980, Serial Number 2225, registered N31486.
- Imported into England in 2005, registered G-ODDS.
- Two-seat sport biplane of conventional steel tube, wood and fabric construction.
- Certificated to +6/3G in Aerobatic Category, max aerobatic weight 1500lb.
- Lycoming AEIO-360-A1A engine producing 200hp at 2700rpm.
- Mulbauer 3-blade wood/composite constant speed propeller.
- Max level speed approx 164mph, Vne 203mph, normal cruise 145mph giving 10gph.
- Bendix fuel injection system, Christen inverted oil system.
- 2-place canopy for all-weather operation.
- Wider fuselage for extra passenger comfort.
- Longer undercarriage for slower landing speed.